It's A Good Day For Gadgets Part I: Finally Found You - Xperia Z5 Style Cover Window

02:26

This photo doesn't give it much justice but it's actually in Green
It's no secret that only very few people are patronising Sony Xperia phones these days. So for the few Sony fanatics like myself, you can only imagine THE misery of going store-to-store asking "Do you have any cases for Xperia Z5?". You'd think the Sony-made covers are lying around in Sony stores but they don't either--and don't even get me started with other retailers.

I had this phone with me since it hit the PH shores in November last year and I have been ordering accessories from overseas since then.

SEE:  Amazon Shopping with POBox.ph - Kindle, Xperia Z5 Charging Dock and Spigen Case

You'll find a wide range of Z5 accessories on Amazon, but this Style Cover Window from Sony is particularly hard to find! I was very sure I am not getting any other case that isn't either clear or matches the phone color exactly! (Bec. I knew head on, that I was getting this phone for the color alone. LOL) To be honest, there's a few you can find on eBay, but, extremely overpriced, so that's off the table.

I've looked in every Sony Store I know in Singapore and Manila (and trust me when I say Every. Sony. Store) and lost all hope until yesterday, finally, after 2 months of actively searching, I ever so fortunately found one in Singtel Shop @ComCentre!
Yey! Even cheaper by a few bucks vs. Sony store prices.

Here's how it really looks. LOVELY. It's the same color as the phone. Ugh. The beauty.

As of yesterday, (14 May 2016), there's one piece left in green, one in black, then plenty in white.
If you don't know where Singtel Shop ComCentre is, it's very close to Somerset MRT. Take the exit along Somerset Rd. then walk towards Tripleone Somerset, then walk across the Skate Park. You couldn't miss it.


Here's a very simple guide in setting it up, in case you need it. :P
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/stylecoverwindowscr42/userguide/One-touch-setup/

My passion for phone cases has not failed me. It's a fantastic day! Hahaha.
--

Sony SCR42 Style Cover Window for Xperia Z5
$46 (SGD)
SingtelShop, 31 Exeter Rd


You Might Also Like

0 comments