Now that the BBM for All is out, what now?

19:15

I must admit that as much as I was never a fan of Blackberry, I've always been curious about BBM and what the hype was all about. It's an app that offers messaging over IP. Which uses minimal data.

Explaining BBM in simple terms, this is how I understand what it is,

It's just Viber where you have to remember a random HARD TO REMEMBER PIN aside from your HARD TO REMEMBER mobile number.

Or if you want to go far back, it's like YAHOO! Messenger exclusive to one phone brand.

Moreso, it's just like SMS, but you need data connection to send anything AT ALL.

I'm a Fandroid. But honestly, I haven't found a better messaging app better than iMessage. No questions asked. Switching between SMS or data whichever is available is one thing I really find useful which no other messaging app from any platform has ever achieved.

I was excited when I found out Blackberry Messenger will be available on my Xperia anytime soon. But truth be told, it didn't feel like it's worth the wait.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="720" caption="BBM for Android"]image[/caption]


Nitpickle rate: 1 pickle

You Might Also Like

0 comments