Tipsy Beans: Reinvented Drinks, Satisfying Food - Opens In Jupiter Makati

13:00

Tipsy Beans, is a coffee shop with a twist. They have introduced the idea of making good ole' wholesome drinks mixed with a little bit of liquor. Surprise, surprise.

Tipsy Beans just opened right across our office building, and in this hot summer weather, having a new (not to mention affordable) dining place open up close by is awesome.
Interestingly enough, since I only visit Tipsy Beans during lunch break from office, Their Tipsy drinks is probably not the way to go.
Since I am OBSESSED with breakfast food, I had their All-Day Breakfast Chicken Tocino.

It took a while before my order arrived, which is forgiveable because the place literally just opened.
The wait was worth it.

1 generous portion of Chicken Tocino, 2 eggs, 1 garlic rice, with drinks (choice of brewed coffee or iced tea) PHP 140.00

I am craving as I write...

It's a full meal. I would usually choose brewed coffee because their Iced Tea is too sweet for my taste, but it's such a HOT day!

One freakin' hot day they were out of Iced Tea and ate was very nice to offer to switch my Hot Brewed Coffee to Iced Brewed Coffee! Yay!
I wish I can tell you how many times (exactly) I've been here, but let's just say I'm practically eat here everyday. It's mah turf now betchaz!

It's the details that matter.
I love their choice of tableware, fresh and trendy. There's nothing like good food with extra effort on presentation.
This All-Day Breakfast Chicken Tocino is top notch I couldn't speak more about it. I have always raved about the Chicken Tocino in Slappy Cakes, but Mango Ensalada aside, it's pwned.
They also have Pork Longganisa which was equally good, but you know, Chicken is luv.

Here's the rest of their Food Menu:


Beer-Battered Fish Fillet with Tartar Sauce (Regular) PHP 95.00
Ian liked the Beer-Battered Fish Fillet with Tartar Sauce.There's just too much umay factor for me and the tartar sauce isn't helping much, but he loved it so,,, okay. They have 2 portions available, Regular and Large. The Large portion is 50% more than the other.

Milo Godzilla (sober) PHP 95 Classic Milo 'on the rocks' with Vanilla Ice Cream!

Tuna Melt Sandwich Php 95
Too expensive for the size compared to their other dishes, but suits my Tuna taste!

Service is equally good here at Tipsy Beans Makati, since we have lunch here almost everyday, we've actually gotten to know Ate Grace (who usually serves us). We even say hi when we bump into each other after work hours. LOL. They are extra nice, extra rice! (LOL. OK.)

Their Makati branch is a hole-in-the-wall. The entire restaurant is like a piece of glass room attached in front of 2 existing restaurants, probably owned by the same person. It's like a mole in the wall.
...Dafuq did you just read?

Strawberry Milkshake Php 95
This is so beautiful! If you are too paranoid/conscious about your 'sugars' I suggest you share it with someone. :)
My friends also recommend: Spam Tempura and Adobo Flakes (YES!).

Overall, Tipsy Beans, I would argue that Tipsy Beans can be famous not only for their re-invention of drinks, but also their food selection. I commend them for not only making food that satisfying and well-presented--but for making a tiny restaurant classy yet affordable.

GOOD NEWS: It's the perfect time to pay them a visit because MetroDeal is offering half-off coupons this week!


Link to promo: P99 for Worth of P200 of Must-try Delightful Food & Thirst-Quenching Drinks at Tipsy Beans Coffee Shop - Save 51%

Ian bought five of these. Adik lang. Even my officemates did.

See you there!
(No, seriously. You'll prolly see me there.)

DISCLAIMER NOTICE. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Metrodeal and/or Tipsy Beans.



You Might Also Like

0 comments