Figgy Learns To Read: Tina Fey Bossypants

00:32

"You're nobody until somebody calls you bossy."

Okay. When I said I was going to read more books this year, I didn't say I was going hardcore.
We all have our own reasons for reading. Mine was because I got myself a Kindle so I have to prove to myself I didn't just binge-bought last Black Friday sale. Kidding! Okay maybe just a little.

Tina Fey Bossypants. I actually learned about this book from my roommate so I had a physical copy to take a photo of!
I love Tina Fey's humor and everyone who loves Mean Girls (which is everyone) knows why. In case you didn't know, Tina Fey wrote Mean Girls and reading this book explains a lot how Tina came up with all the interesting characters and her perception of high school life in her movie.

This book is like her mini-biography? I guess? She tells the story of her life in the most random kind of details. It's perfect for a light after-office reading. One thing I might note though is that she mentions a lot of personalities/celebrities I'm not at all familiar with so it's a little difficult to catch up sometimes, but if think you've watched enough American TV, you'll be fine.

Did you have fun reading Tina Fey Bossypants?

You Might Also Like

0 comments