Quick trip: Trendsetter's Bazaar October 2014

01:38

So the first installment of this year's Trendsetter's Bazaar started last Friday and ends today (October 17-19).


I went to the other bazaar last Friday (Beauty Fair 2014 in Eton Centris) because it was a far more familiar place. But I just could not stop thinking about the Trendsetter's Bazaar knowing how huge World Trade Center is compared to Centris Tent. Okay, so I got over my cheapskateness not-wanting-to-pay-for-entrance, at around 1pm I finally decided to get my @$$ over there even if I had to be alone. Good thing I have my ever-trusty Uber App, making my quick trip to an unfamiliar place alone could feel a lot safer. My black Toyota Altis ride came shortly, and we got to the venue in just about 30 minutes ( I guess). I looked for the Gadget District right away. It was a very bad timing, actually, I wasn't looking for gadgets at the moment except for Z3 that I'm not looking at buying NOW. And I am still in this make-up era. Anyhoo. Here's how the Gadget District looked like:

[caption id="attachment_400" align="aligncenter" width="610"]Trendsetter Bazaar October 2014 Gadget District. Hi James. Liit mo pala sa personal. LOL.[/caption]



[caption id="attachment_399" align="aligncenter" width="610"]Trendsetter Bazaar October 2014 Gadget District. Widget City is here![/caption]

I PROMISE TO TAKE BETTER PICTURES NEXT TIME. All my shots are dark and blurry. I wasn't very comfy shopping alone, it makes me so conscious. I'll do better! The participants that were familiar to me were Western Digital, StarMobile, Ozaka and Widget City! They've got their accessories on display. I didn't ask around, but they've got the Sony SBH52 Bluetooth Headset available there. (Dang, I called them gazillion times months ago about that. Got mine from Amazon anyhow, so I'm cool about it now. LOL.)


Western Digital Sells their MyPassport Ultra 1TB at Php 3,499 and they're giving away freebies. Padlocks and HD cases.


Moving on over to the bigger part of the area: clothes. There were clothes everywhere and most of the stalls looked like I've already seen them online. There is this stall which looks like everyone probably have brought from sells ALL literally ALL their products at Php100 each. Tank tops, shirts, hoodies, nighties, dresses--EVERYTHING AT Php100. That's a freaking steal. Some clothes don't feel cheap at all, some looked like you can wear it out in a single wash, so if you inspect well before you grab, you'll do fine. (Ate told me they will be back next week for a Rotary something International next weekend so if you want to go shop, it's not too late.)


Trendsetter Bazaar October 2014

It's crowded everywhere. I can't imagine how it looked like on Saturday. Maybe you could go crowd diving in there. Crazy stuff! It took me a few rounds before actually bagging anything.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but a little advice: When you are going to a bazaar like THIS. Try not to bring your babies. Especially in their trollies. It's best for everyone. Seriously. I think it's safe to say they don't want that either. If they really had to come with you, at least carry them and not bring the trollies. It's not the best environment for it. Kawawa rin yung little ones na very uncomfy. :(

[caption id="attachment_404" align="aligncenter" width="607"]Trendsetter Bazaar October 2014 I got these from Lipstick All U Can![/caption]

I was supposed to get 1 lipstick. That's what I told myself before coming here. Then maybe I went a little crazy. I'm not even sure I'll use all of these, but, oh well! LOL. And that wraps up my Trendsetter Bazaar experience. Very awesome. I'd definitely come back next season (probably with some friends). I opened up my Uber App again and booked my way back, and I was home before 5PM.




[caption id="attachment_403" align="aligncenter" width="272"]Trendsetter's Bazaar October 2014 Trendsetter's Bazaar October 2014[/caption]

You Might Also Like

0 comments