Trendsetter Bazaar World Trade Center Oct 17-19, 2014

14:02

Trendsetter Bazaar World Trade Center Oct 17-19, 2014


The Trendsetter bazaar this year has a Gadget District--which is cool! Because I love all things tech! I can talk all day about it (if you wanted me to).

I haven't paid much attention to this until today when I was looking for a bazaar to go to. I was looking for complimentary tickets and it's too bad that all giveaways have closed (well, because the event starts today).

See their poster below to see if there are any participants you are interested in:

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480"]Trendsetter Bazaar World Trade Center Oct 17-19, 2014 Photo grabbed from www.yugatech.com[/caption]

Here's the info I got from manilaonsale.com:
Trendsetter’s Holiday Series Bazaar @ World Trade Center
October 17 – 18, 2014 (11 AM – 10 PM)
October 19, 2014 (11 AM – 5 PM)
World Trade Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. cor. Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City


If you are saving for a smartphone, powerbank, some accessories I suggest you come by and check maybe they have what you want on-sale.
Tickets are sold at  P100/head


Ugh. Honestly, I am a bit skeptic about buying bazaar tickets, maybe because I go there for bargain and paying for the entrance defeats my purpose. And I (might) have to pay for my taxi back and forth, when I know can walk right into the mall for free. God, I'm so cheap. Sorry for whining! LOL.


I might drop by anyways, I'll let you know if there are any interesting finds!



Not sure how to get to World Trade Center?
Take an Uber! Your first ride is free, when you use this code: uberTRXGB8

Download the App below:

Get it on Google Playuber for iphone
Cheers!

 source 1

source 2

You Might Also Like

0 comments