Shopping at Amazon with MyShoppingBox: We R Memory Keepers Punch Boards!

14:35


I love DIY-ing boxes, paper bags and all that craft. So you can only imagine how thrilled I was to find out about Punch Boards.

Online shoppers' S.O.P: Google for local sellers. (For Manila shoppers you may also check OLX, Lazada, Instagram shops)

If not available locally (or ridiculously expensive locally), head on over to Amazon.com and pull up your trusty My Shopping Box account.

Here's what I got:
1 Gift Box Punch Board, 1 Gift Bag Punch Board, 1 Pillow Box Punch Board



Now I know it didn't sound like it was the right season to get crafting stuff but then again, no craft police is gonna gome get me. (LOL)

These sell for around 11-15 USD each and if I remember correctly there was a get this plus this and this promo in Amazon for this combination. So: price each + Amazon shipping (if applies) + MyShoppingBox fees costs me roughly about P3,000 for the entire set. This is relatively cheaper if you buy this in most local online stores I found which sells for about 1,300 and up.

Is it worth it? I don't know yet! Haha. But these will surely come in handy in Christmas. (Score!)
In the meantime, I try to make nifty items out of it like pen holders, and holders of practically anything, really.

Have you tried any of these punch boards? Let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments