Brickfire Steaks and Chops: Oven-baked Steaks At A Darn Good Price

02:18


It's a chill Sunday afternoon and I went out to see my college friends Ice and Rich. After hanging out for a couple of hours, we met Ice's boyfriend and had dinner at a little steakhouse near Caltex, in, uhh, Marcos Highway.
You can never have too much affordable steak places to eat in.
I always love that couple's food recommendations and Brickfire is probably one of the reasons why.
...apart from the fact that they are both Chefs. Hehehe.

Ambiance
The place is nice, clean and spacious. The smokey steak smell will linger on your clothes but we were going straight home afterwards, so I didn't mind.



Taste
I'm not a steak lover per se but I do enjoy it every once in a while. I copied what Ice had and went for a Cowgirl Annie. Is it good?
A 220-gram tender, juicy, and smokey slab of Pork Steak in sweet flavourful Honey Mustard for 164 pesos? YOU tell me.


Here's the rest of their menu: Brickfire Steaks and Chops Menu

Location:
Brickfire Steaks and Chops is in Caltex Station, Marcos Highway. So if you are from the North, it would be pretty easy for you to find them. I heard they also have branches in Katipunan and SM North.
Bring Brickfire to Ayala or BGC pleeease!

Service:
Ice and boyfie come here very often and I can see why. Apart from the good tasting steaks, they also have good and fast service. Their slogan was "Baked steak is worth the wait" but the wait wasn't really too long.

Verdict:
Overall, it was a nice, too good to be true experience. I loved the place, I loved the food. I loved having to eat there with good friends. If only I am anywhere near a branch, you'd surely see me there many times a week.


it's midweek why not treat yourself?! try our angus beef surely it will satisfy your hunger for steak.see you!
Posted by Brickfire Oven-roasted Steaks and Chops on Wednesday, 22 April 2015

My, my. Maybe I'll get a Saddle next time! 

Brickfire
Caltex Station, Marcos Highway, Masinag, Antipolo City

You Might Also Like

0 comments