Glorietta Weekend Food Market

01:48

Glorietta weekend food market--Gourmet Park Lane has been standing in Glorietta for seems to be weeks now. If you are keen on weekend markets, you might want to drop by and look around. It's a very short 2-part food lane (1 between BPI and Lush, and 1 along the wing going to SM).


I've found some interesting food I usually wanted to buy online but couldn't wait long enough for pre-order. (LOL) The delivery date scares me away! It feels like they're telling me, "Okay, you're gonna have to crave for 3 days".  No, no.  I just can't do that to myself.


What I brought home yesterday:
Red Velvet Crinkles with Cream Cheese Frosting (P150 - box of 6's) from Miss Matamis (I kept coming back for this one!)
Candy Apple (P50) from Olivia (P80) from Olivia (The cupcake is so soft and tasty!)
Ready-to-eat ham (P1,000 per kilo) from Joy's Ham (I can't find their website/FB page)


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="435"]red velvet crinkles with cream cheese frosting makati Redvelvet Crinkles With Cream Cheese Frosting
Miss Matamis[/caption]


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="348"]candy apple makati Candy Apple
Olivia[/caption]



Some of them are regulars in Powerplant, Rockwell, so if you have missed them on the weekends (Friday-Sunday), you can go look for them their.


Glorietta 4, Ayala Center, Makati City

You Might Also Like

0 comments