Drugstore Makeup haul*: A first

00:03

This is my first-ever official makeup haul. Okay maybe a haul is an overstatement. A pair  of drugstore products can't possibly be a haul. But It's a step forward. (LOL)

I was feeling pro using the term "drugstore" which is probably a jargon in make-up context. (I am totally one of you now am I?!)

I have always thought that all make up products are created equal. Only when I started watching make up vlogs when I found out they are sorted out as either Drugstore or High-end. As a child, I have seen makeup products from Clinique to Revlon to Maybelline. I never thought they weren't all judged the same as I thought they were.

Make up products are expensive in Manila in general, so everything feels high-end to me. Most especially because I used to think make up is a waste of money, natural beauty is enough--bla, bla. I had always been hateful.

So let's skip to the good part, that saleswoman from the department store totally sold these products to me when I was looking around:

photo 1


1. Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder #030 MEDIUM. P525.00

2. Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Makeup (Foundation) #150 NUDE, P525.00



I haven't really tried a lot of foundations yet, so I don't have anything to compare it with except Mary Kay Luminous, and E.L.F Cover All Stick which I literally use to COVER ALL of my face with it. (LOL. Not even sure if that's right to do, but i didn't care. It was so easy to apply.)

Like I said, I really don't know a LOT about makeup so what I try to do everyday is just to try and not look like a sweaty pig, especially because we have birthday celebrations almost everyday at work, which means, a lot of picture-taking is happening. I hope that this combination does that job. Then I'll probably come back and do some nitpicking and let you know how works out for me!

Cheers!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments